- Waking up in my own bed, in a nice dark and quiet room.
- Cuddling with my kitties and knowing that they missed me while I was away.
- Making my half-caf coffee in my own kitchen with cardamon and cinnamon in the brew pot and adding a few tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Not needing to go anywhere else for food, or figure out what is nearby.
- Going to bed at 6:30p.m. and not having to apologize or explain to anyone.
- Driving my car to exactly where I want to go, no timetables or calculations required.
- Sitting in my favorite chair in the living room and writing.
- Going to my favorite yoga classes on a Thursday night.
- September in Minnesota
- The enormous blessings I remember when I arrive home. What an amazing life I get to live.