My husband is 50 today! (Okay, maybe he won’t like it that I am sharing his age).
But I think he is a fabulous 50 so I am going to sing his praises for a while and embarrass him.
Top Reasons he is the perfect husband for me:
- He is patient.
- He is kind.
- He forgives my ability to clutter up a room just by walking into it (he knows I have a.d.d. and never makes me feel ashamed of it).
- My animals love him. Sometimes more than me, but I’ll let that slide.
- My family loves him. Not that this was a criteria for marrying him, but it certainly helps.
- He has a great sense of humor.
- He can still make a camp fire if we have wet wood and no matches!
- He knows I love to make salads, and I am a pretty pathetic cook, and he loves me anyway.
- He introduced me to motorcycling.
- He encourages me to do work I love because he believes in me, and trusts my potential. Also, he knows I like to travel so I won’t tolerate poverty for too long without getting my butt in gear. 😉
- He tolerates my crazy ideas (like walking all over the U.K.), and sometimes even encourages them!
- He captured my heart 8 years ago. Did I mention he’s a patient man?
The cake is ordered, Amor! Looking forward to celebrating with our friends this Friday!